Our Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Residential and Commercial Real Estate, Family Law, Wills & Probate, and Landlord Law
We listen carefully to your concerns
Sherrow Marshall Schrader, PSC is a dedicated law firm supporting clients in Residential and Commercial Real Estate, Family Law, Wills & Probate and Landlord Tenant Law, with the focus primarily on landlord representation. Based in Lexington, we have years of experience in conducting real estate closings throughout all of central Kentucky. Our attorneys immediately put you at ease. We are focused on making a brighter future for you. Please read our profiles to get to know us better.
Our attorneys understand the stress you may feel from a variety of legal matters
Sherrow Marshall Schrader, PSC knows how to deal with the complexities of Kentucky law. Our lawyers can offer guidance in several practice areas:
- Commercial Real Estate: We can guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate contracts, closing complex real estate transactions and providing title insurance as well as complex title issue resolution. Let us use our knowledge and experience to help you.
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure can be difficult for all those involved. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can provide you with understanding support and trustworthy representation. Our attorneys are dedicated to answering all of your questions as we guide you through the family law process.
- Wills & Probate: Whether you’re planning for the disposition of your estate or need help in navigating the probate procedures for the estate of a recently deceased loved one, our wills and probate attorneys can help.
- Landlord Law: We only represent landlords not tenants at this time. Our attorneys are dedicated to helping landlords resolve their conflicts. We recognize that landlords must keep their property productive in order to run a successful business. Contact us today to speak to an experienced landlord law attorney.
- Residential Real Estate: Our experienced attorneys have handled thousands of residential real estate closings throughout the central Kentucky area. If you are buying or selling a home, or refinancing your existing home, we can help make the closing process a pleasant, stress free experience.
When you work with Sherrow, Sutherland & Associates, you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact us today
We care about your personal situation. Let us help you achieve peace of mind. Our offices are conveniently located at 200 Southland Drive, in Lexington, Kentucky. Call us at 859-685-0035 or contact the firm online.